Attention Female Athletes!
DMC Sports Med. is excited to bring an Injury Prevention Program Just for the you, to your Home Field!
What: Female Injury Prevention & ACL Screenings (see below for more information)
Who: All Female Athletes
When: We'll Schedule to meet your needs
Where: Your school, gym or wherever you call your home field
Click here for more info on the Female Injury Prevention Presentation
Click her for More information on the Female ACL Screening
Immediate Access to a DMC Sports Medicine Specialist!
A Sports Medicine Specialist is a physician who is trained to prevent, diagnose, and treat various musculoskeletal problems and other injuries or issues related to sports and exercise. A Sports Medicine specialist is usually a primary care physician or orthopedist who has extra training in sports medicine. Patients do not have to be athletes to be seen by a sports medicine doctor. In fact, sports medicine specialists evaluate and manage a variety of conditions, for example: arthritis, back pain, tendonitis, concussions, and exercise-induced asthma, just to name a few. DMC Sports Medicine Specialists see everyone as an athlete, but understand that all are at different levels.
For more information about or appointments or to speak with A DMC Sports Medicine Specialist call our Outreach Manager for immediate access at 313-910-9328.
The Basketball Academy @ DMC Sports Performance Academy
If you are looking to improve your Basketball performance or looking for an injury prevention program, then the DMC Sports Performance Academy is the right place to be. The DMC Sports Performance Academy focuses on improving sport specific training and injury prevention for basketball athletes in the area of:
• Strength • Plyometrics •Speed
• Flexibility • Agility • Endurance
• Quickness • Reaction / Vision Training
The DMC Basketball Academy provides training in the above areas in a personalized training program to improve:
- Balance and Coordination
- Core strength and stability
- Overall strength
- Increased flexibility
- Basketball specific running biomechanics
- Jumping biomechanics
- Ball handling and reaction
DMC Sports Performance Academy Offers:
- Sport Specific Training ~ To help you return from injury, prevent injury or IMPROVE in your sport
- Team Training ~ Programs for teams and their coaches, designed improve performance and tailored to your needs
- Classes ~ Speed-Quickness-Agility Training; Jump Training; Advanced Target Jump Training
- Transitional Rehab Program ~ Training for athletes recently discharged from physical therapy
- Outreach Programs ~ Dynamic programs that our Certified Athletic Trainers bring to you, based on your needs
- Coaches Clinics ~ Coach focused programs that teach how to train athletes to prove performance and prevent injury
To schedule training or for more information about the Academy call (248) 356-5232
For more information about the DMC Sports Performance Academy, Click Here
Become a Fan of The DMC Sports Performance Academy on Facebook!
For the latest information on what is going on at the DMC Sports Performance Academy become a Fan on Facebook. On our fan page you will find:
- Training Tips & Videos
- Injury Prevention Information
- Conversations with Elite Professional, Collegiate and Youth Athletes
- Nutritional Tips and Information
- Connect with the Physical Therapists and Certified Athletic Trainers at the DMC
- And Much More!
Become a Fan!
With DMC You Are A VIP
It is common these days to be put on a waiting list for a week or two in order to see a doctor, whether you are an athlete or not, it is no fun waiting in pain for an appointment. But with the DMC you are a VIP. Call 313-910-9328 for an immediate appointment with a DMC Sports Medicine Specialist.